Friday, March 12, 2010

The bones in my foot arch have collapsed,now i have been told the ligaments are torn too?

I'm in constant pain,my foot looks deformed and i have trouble walking and getting most of my shoes on. I had special insets made by my podiatrist,which made no difference,now he tells me he can do no more for me and am waiting to see an orthopaedic surgeon.I am hoping there is an op to sort this but am not very optimistic.Has anyone else had this happen to them ?

The bones in my foot arch have collapsed,now i have been told the ligaments are torn too?
I have a freind this has happened to, and her podiatrist gave her a foot support which has helped so maybe you could see about getting one of those??





I would also suggest researching as much as you can about it.





Dont be fobbed off either if you not happy keep on at the doctors etc.





Sorry cant be more helpful, but really hope you can get some improvement soon.



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting