Wednesday, March 17, 2010

College Care Package for Awesome Daughter!?

I am putting together a care package to send my daughter at college. She had a list of clothes items that she wanted and I have already purchased those i.e.a black pea coat, numerous stuff from Aeropostle and Polo, shoes etc. However, I want to give her something special and creative. Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

College Care Package for Awesome Daughter!?
Your so sweet! And believe me, no-one needs a care package so much as a college kid lol.


Hmmm... while it may not be creative, I'm going to list some things I always needed on college:


Instant Noodles (90% of a uni students diet lol)


Girly products like deodorant, nail care kit, favourite shampoo, good moisturiser, pretty new underware.


Floss and a new toothbrush.


A good book.


Gift Vouchers.


Bottled water, other assorted drinks.


Tissues.


Snacks like chips or nuts, or something else she likes.


Nurophen, bandaids.


Really good lady razor.


Spare chnage in a jar.


Long life juice in a carton.


Feminine products (nudge nudge wink wink).


Socks.


A big fluffy towl.


Lip balm.


Phone credit.


Chocolate.


A good CD.


Incense.


Pens.





I know its all a bit higglety pigglety, but it really comes in handy for a girl on college.


Its so nice to hear someone talk about their daughter like that. I hope you find something lovely to send her :)
Reply:home made brownies! My mom still sends me these once a month! They travel well and are so yummy :)



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting