Sunday, March 14, 2010

What to do when one foot is a shoe size smaller?

My right foot is one shoe size smaller than left foot. I always buy the bigger size, but that means that my right foot slips in my shoe a little. Does anyone know if there are inserts or special socks you can wear to stop the shoe from slipping? This particular shoe on my right foot fits perfect in the toe area, but it is my heal that is slipping giving me a blister on the back of the heal.


Thanks.

What to do when one foot is a shoe size smaller?
I feel your pain. One of my feet is larger, but not a full size. I have on occasion taken the tighter shoe to a shoe repair shop and getting it stretched. Something else not relevant but useful. I try to always buy the same socks (color and brand), as a result the difference between the new and the old, is thickness. I put the thinner sock on the larger foot. It works for me. I hope this helps.


I'll confess at one time in a self help shoe store, do my own mix and match. I hope the next guy to come along, had our problem and received a good fit.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting