Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please! check out, My english homework.!!?

What kind of “shop/catalogue” did you build? Women’s shoes, Women’s handbags, Girl’s clothing, Baby Toys


Why did you choose this kind of “store”? I want to buy a shoes, handbag. So I choose this kind of store. And I like to look at clothing. Also, Girl’s clothing is very charming!, If I don’t wear girl’s clothing. Baby Toys is interesting. Very cute, pretty. So I remember my memories.


What kind of items do you have in your “store” and how much does each item cost? My store have a 6 item. Item cost that shoes is $14.99, handbag is $14.99 , Girl’s clothing is $14.99, Baby toy is variety: piano-$29.99, Block-$14.99, telephone toy-,$14.99


What is special about your “store or catalogue”? Women’s Shoes


What websites did you use to select the items that you would sell? I used yahoo shopping mall. And I serach for many site:


:www.squeaky2.com, www.target.com..etc

Please! check out, My english homework.!!?
They're a whole bunches of errors here.





What kind of “shop/catalogue” Women’s shoes, Women’s handbags, Girl’s clothing, Baby Toys %26lt;--- Incorrect.





Correction performed: Hangbags, shoes, clothes and baby toys.





Please note that proper punctuation is required.





Let's move on.





Why did you choose this kind of store? I want to buy a shoes, handbag. So I choose this kind of store. And I like to look at clothing.





Correction performed: The reason I choose this specific store was because I wanted to sell garments and other similar items. I'm also a fashionable person.





Also, Girl’s clothing is very charming!, If I don’t wear girl’s clothing. Baby Toys is interesting. Very cute, pretty. So I remember my memories.


What kind of items do you have in your “store” and how much does each item cost? %26lt;---Incorrect.





Correction performed. Also, girl's clothes are attractive. Baby toys are interesting, too; they're very apealing.





What kind of items do you have in your “store” and how much does each item cost?





Correct answer: My store has 6 different items. Girl's clothes prices are vary and depend on each individual. However, approximately $14.00 for a medium T-Shirt, while the cost of a large T-Shirt is approximately $17.99, while the bags have the same explanation and such.





What is special about your Store or Catalogue?





Correct answer: The unique looks and durable and most desirable items make my store a special place to visit.





What websites did you use to select the items that you would sell? I used yahoo shopping mall, and I searched for many other sites, such as www.squeaky2.com and www.target.com.





Now, take a good look at my past tense words and punctuation to see where you were messed up, then try to learn from this.





You have a great day



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting