Sunday, March 14, 2010

Which is better, Air Jordan 1's or Air Jordan 3's?

I want to get some Jordans, but I can't decide which to get.





The Jordan 1s I want to get is a special pack that comes with 2 pairs of shoes and costs $290. Heres what they look like:





http://www.sneakerhead.com/316132-991.ht...





And the 3's is only 1 pair, but costs $250. Here it is:





http://www.sneakerhead.com/315297-062.ht...








BTW: the sites are just to show u what they look like.








What would u buy? Which is better a deal and which looks better?

Which is better, Air Jordan 1's or Air Jordan 3's?
The 1's are so much better. I rember i had some similar to the three's, they weren't bad, they were actually quite nice, but if the three's were out back then i would have done for them. I like the 1's.
Reply:Unless you're planning on really wearing them out fast I'd go for the 3's. I'm not sure about the look, I'm tending towards the 3's again. Try putting them up on www.thisonethatone.com and see what people think. They're both pretty cool though. You got to spend a bit of money to get good shoes.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting