Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need a anniversary gift for my boyfriend help!?

I have gotten him this in the past 3 years a watch,video games,swords,flask,shoes,clothes... I want it to be special and we can't go on a trip because we will be going to his parents house two days after our anniversary which they live out of town anyways, he is into dragons, video games, rock music i just don't know. and I have a week to find it.

I need a anniversary gift for my boyfriend help!?
Have you ever considered giving him a handmade portrait or painting of yourself – in your most cute appearance? You can select a suitable photo and then send it to http://www.paintyourlife.com and they will create a wonderful portrait out of it – on oil, pencil, charcoal or on canvas. Try it out! It doesn’t cost much.


If you are looking for an affordable gift urgently, the same company also has a studio for oil paintings reproductions. So, visit them at http://www.oil-paintings-reproductions.c... and take a look at their 'stock on sale'.
Reply:give him head




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting