Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I need some good ideas on what to get my bf for christmas!! help me outttt =]?

ok. so my boyfriend...love of my life. and i want to do something so special for him for christmas. i just dont know what. i've looked at every possible band hoping to take him to a concert....NO ONE is playing anytime soon around me. i've talked to one of his friends and they said nike shoes....or a hoodie. but i want it to be more special than that!!! something...random., yet specific, romantic, yet perfect. thanks guys.

I need some good ideas on what to get my bf for christmas!! help me outttt =]?
Getting a gift is always hard... and price is SOOOOOO important, and since you are not telling me the price... I will assume $250-400 since a good concert, great seats are like 150 a piece. Lets see, if he is like me and likes electronics one of the new ipod itouches would be nice, you could get him some nice clothes from Nordstroms (True religion jeans, etc.)


You could plan a trip somewhere (over the weekend... I always am on the fence about this because Its a gift for 'me' too when I get a trip, but if he likes Nascar get a great hotel and two tickets, or don't even get the tickets yet, just book the hotel and get a monopoly hotel wrapped in a deceiving package for the "material" part of the gift.)


You can get him a new watch, especially online you can get a nice citizen, tag, something medium priced.


You can get him a BBQ, i loved that gift.


You can get him a PlayStation, Bose noise canceling headphones, really when it comes to guys you cant go wrong with cool gadgets, we really love! them.





I hope this helps,. I spend a lot of time looking for something for my fiance every year.





Good luck!!
Reply:you have to know what he likes. Maybe he will like colone or if he has his ears pierced get some earrings



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting