Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Beginning (Strong content in art, consider yourself forwarned...)?

Just curious if anyone else can relate to this? Describe your experience.





The Beginning





The moment I leave, you'll see, what life is like without me...


And finally, I find a chance to be stress free.


No more twisting my words to what you want them to be...


A week after I'm gone, you'll see...


I never did like the fact that you always had to have your way...


But I'm leaving anyway.


Chasing the ever elusive dream of things going my way...


Taking one step forward to a good day.


No more facts I have to spill...


Just to satisfy your will.


And for that one special moment I'd kill


for a woman who's shoes you'll never fill.


Great to be alive and such...


Never enjoyed life as much


as our first touch,


and yet, I won't be your crutch.


I hate the way I f*cking feel,


But this is for real!


To achieve that one precious moment, you'd have to steal


the good times that don't come packaged in a good deal.





Goodbye.

The Beginning (Strong content in art, consider yourself forwarned...)?
sounds great. looks like the person is really fed up.
Reply:Hmmmm, are you having an affair?



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting