Sunday, March 14, 2010

Camera question?

I'm an amateur to photography and I'm planning on buying a 35mm rangefinder camera, but I'm not sure about the flash and the hot shoe. Do i need to buy a special flash even though the hot shoe fits? Does it depend on the camera? Or on the flash?

Camera question?
I am looking at my Leica M2 and it does not have a "hot shoe". All the old classics (Leica M2, M3, Nikon SP series and Canon's) did not have "hot shoes". Everything was connected to the camera via a PC connection ... one for electronic flash and one for flash bulbs.





Which rangefinder camera are you considering purchasing? If you tell us then we can answer your question better.
Reply:I will suggest you CANON S3IS it has enough power itself in low loght photography. Main thing it has no hotshoe but enough power of flash. I am satisfied with it ($170)





Hotshoes are universal size.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting