Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Returning an item to Charlotte Russe?

So I bought these flats from Charlotte Russe. When I tried them on there, I had socks on because I was wearing tennis shoes. So I bought them in a 7 because they fit at the store. Well, you don't normally wear this type of shoe with socks and they are a little big and I think I need the size 6. I have the receipt and the tag, but the tag is not attached. I just don't have that little plastic ring that attached the tag to the shoes. Can I still return them and get the size 6? Do they have some special tag attacher thing? I tried to tie it on with some bendy wire stuff. I really love the shoes, but they don't fit and I really want them in a size 6! What can I do?

Returning an item to Charlotte Russe?
go to the store and say that you want to exchange it, if you have the tag and the receipt, but the tag is not attached they should still let you do it because you're not returning it, just exchanging it.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting