Sunday, March 14, 2010

Personal Present?

I'm thinking of a million things i could give my boyfriend for christmas...but i want this one to be really special. Last year i bought him a pair of shoes, a sick hoodie, cologne, and a cool button up shirt for when he goes out. This is our second christmas together, and i want to make the gifts more meaninful and personal. I want to get him the clothes like i got him last year...but then i want to get him jewlery. Do you think getting him like a 150 dollar ring would be weird? He got me a diamond ring for christmas last year.....his ex gave him a ring before.....do you think it would be weird? He doesnt wear watches or necklaces or braclets (thank god!) but i want to give him something for whenever he looks at it, he thinks of me!!

Personal Present?
A ring seems if-y to me. Most guys I know wouldn't be caught wearing a ring (other than a wedding band) so if he's not into that sort of thing then you might have to rethink the ring.





Why don't you frame some pictures of you two and give them to him? That's very personal and will make him think of you whenever he sees them. The only other thing I could think of was a watch. Maybe he doesn't normally wear them but if he gets one from you he might start wearing it all the time.



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting