Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Valentines day surprise??

okay i want to do something really special for my hubby, i already bought him really expensive shoes that he wanted then i bought him a card some chocalates and a bear. but i want to cook him a candlelight dinner but something easy and fast so it can be ready when he gets home from work- anyone have any ideas?? i am also thinking of buying some lingerae and having it on when he gets home from work- wut do ya think? do u think hell like this? someone please help!

Valentines day surprise??
I'm trying to decide what to do for my hubby too. I'm thinking fondue for dinner. It may seem retro, but feeding each other yummy cheese and chocolate? Seems pretty intimate to me!





The lingerie is a good idea. I don't know a man alive that wouldn't be excited to come home and find his wife dressed like that!
Reply:the lingerae is prolly the best idea, i would serve him the dinner it it! that would get me pumped up. nothing like dinner and boobies for V-Day!!



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting