Friday, March 12, 2010

Shoe size conversion (Romanian to American)?

My Romanian cousins want me to buy them two pairs of shoes from the States. Their Romanian shoe size is 35 and 38. I have trouble converting that in American shoe sizes because what I find online seems inaccurate.





I have a 37 Romanian shoe size and here in the States I wear 7.5. Conversion charts on line tell me that 38 European size is actually 7.5 American size. That's just not true.





So I'm asking: is there any special conversion needed for Eastern European shoes?





Pls HELP!

Shoe size conversion (Romanian to American)?
Shoe sizes do vary depending upon manufacturer. For instance here in the UK two major shops differ on what an EU42 is by one whole size!, so it doesn't surprise me to read of your size differences. It appears to me that Romania uses the EU shoe size definitions for footwear, so men and womes sizes are the same, just the width will vary according to sex. Try the link below for conversion from EU to US Womens sizes. You can print it out at 100% and then accurately measure foot length, but do remember that shoe width is also important and can lead you to needing a size up if you select a narrow style.





Best of luck.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting