Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What are some of your favorite brand of shoes?mine are spongebob jordans i got the yellow and white ones.?

what color or special detail do they have?

What are some of your favorite brand of shoes?mine are spongebob jordans i got the yellow and white ones.?
I love steve madden and nine west. My favorite shoes right now are some nine west ones I got that have metallic blue leather straps and chunky wooden heel, I'm getting compliments every time I wear them!! plus they are comfy too for being as high as they are
Reply:My favorite brands are Merrells and Sketchers.


My current shoes are the Dia de Los Muertos slip-on Sketchers in black.





I also like Siebels. My favorite cowboy boots are Justins.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting