Saturday, October 24, 2009

Motion control with Superfeet insoles?

I wear Superfeet insoles for my flat feet while I run. I don't have special running shoes. I recently learned that some motion control running shoes would also help me avoid injury. My question is, if I get motion control running shoes, do I still need my Superfeet insoles to run?

Motion control with Superfeet insoles?
It depends...but you might want to try a stability shoe with your superfeet insoles. I find motion control shoes to be very stiff and uncomfortable. I also have slightly flat feet and overpronate. I wear a stability shoe with the green superfeet insoles and they work great for me. A stability shoe is in between a neutral shoe and a motion control shoe. So, it has a little bit of the motion control that you need without the stiff, heavy feeling. The motion control shoes combined with your insoles might just be a little too much....so if you do decide to go with a motion control shoe, I would leave your insoles behind and see how they work.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting