Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do you organize and show your collection of shoes, stamps or any other things?

Maybe you make pics or scans of it and use special software on your pc to arrange your collection? Or you`ve built a shelf exclusive. Do you showcase it on your homepage or do you something else like that?

How do you organize and show your collection of shoes, stamps or any other things?
If the items are handle-able, like toys or something, then the exbibit needs to be in your house or transportable to show places. Suitcases or other bags will be needed to move it





Organise them according to your selection of variables, for example:


oldest to newest,


most valuable to least valuable,


color coded,


biggest to smallest,


or whatever is appropriate





Some items need wooden stands to show them off, stamps need specially made sheet holder thingys. I collect stamps. These are called "vario" sheets or stock sheets. Other items may need protective glass domes or something. Find other collectors of your stuff for more detailed ideas. Maybe there is a club near you.





Hope your collection gives you joy. Mine sure does.





If it is just a cyber collection (not physically present) a web site is ideal.
Reply:I'm a very happy member of yahoo 360 and yahoo photos. It has allowed me to take my pics and arrange my doilies in various albums, individually as well as shown in combination with collectibles in decor settings.


As far as my home goes, I have shadowboxes and curio cabinets for individual collections I have and a feature wall covered with my collages which are protected from dust and dirt by using a sheet of plexiglass over them.


Go to yahoo photos and get the program and start showing off your creations and then make a 360 page-it's great fun! And I can hardly wait to see!



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting