Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help with a special occasion outfit (links in Q)!?

This Saturday my guy's work is having their Christmas party %26amp; I need help completing my outfit... I already have the dress I plan to wear, it looks just like this one http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2932960/0~23... except the color is like a pale, shiny forest green.





So, I live in MN %26amp; it will be cold so I was thinking a pashmina shawl, but what color? I was thinking black, with black shoes, but does anyone have any other fun ideas? %26amp; do I have to wear black pantyhose, or do I wear like neutral pantyhose? Help me please, thanks!

Help with a special occasion outfit (links in Q)!?
Hi there ! The dress is great, if you choose to wear a pashmina, I would prefer one that is close to or a little darker than the dress it could even have a little sparkle woven into it. Because it will be cold, I personally would wear a coat.....It almost seems to me that the black shoes, unless if they are a scant strappy type, they might be too over powering for the color of the dress. A thought might be silver sandals with sheer panty hose, shiny dangle earrings(silver) and a shiny silver bracelet. If you wear the black sandals wear sheer panty hose and your dangle earrings could have black jet beads combined with silver or crystal with, of course, your pashmina.....I know they are showing the black opaque hose a lot but somehow with the dress you will be wearing it just doesn't seem right.....If that same dress were in black than I would go for the opaques. When you're at the party, if you do wear the pashmina, please take it off, I see so many women wrap that thing high up to their neck ,they hunch over and look like grandmothers. Stand tall and you will look beautiful in that great dress...Merry Christmas.....
Reply:http://www.claires.com/product.asp?color...


http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting