Friday, November 6, 2009

Personal experience w/ compression wraps for shin splints??

I am a runner and have always had problems w/ shin splints.... only in my left shin. I know what my problems is (overpronation in my left foot due to a semi-flat foot).....I have ordered special inserts for my shoes and I am also curious if a compression wrap might help.....Should I wear it during a run or while at rest? Anyone have any personal experience w/ this? Did it help? or even possibly make it worse? I know it just takes rest to let it heal....I haven't been able to run in 2 weeks for that reason....but I want to make sure my problem doesn't come back.





Thanks in advance.

Personal experience w/ compression wraps for shin splints??
I occasionally use compression wraps when I play soccer, I do find that they really do help with the pain, they don't completely get rid of the pain but the really lessen it enough to the point where you can pretty much resume normal activity.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting