Friday, November 6, 2009

Knee Pain? or growing pain?

For about a year i have been having pain in my knees and during the past few weeks its been getting increasingly worse.The pain is a sharp pain that feels like my knee is locked in place. I do have a slight muscular disease that has not been diagnosed.I have had 3 major foot surgeries.i do wear shoes that have special insoles that help support my feet.Could my knee pain be caused from my surgeries or my muscular disease. My mother says that she thinks its growing pains, since i am 15, but i dont think it is. Any ideas?

Knee Pain? or growing pain?
There are too many variables to give you an accurate impression but the "locking" of the knee is a sign of a meniscus tear. The best option is to see a health care professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, or doctor). Are you an athlete? Any new activity? Where is the pain? What makes it worse? All of these questions must be answered to give you an accurate diagnosis.
Reply:I have the same sort of pain from getting hit by a car... It must be caused by the surgeries, but I am not sure... I'm sorry... Good luck with everything. :(



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting