Friday, November 6, 2009

Need input on family problem, missing items when sister came to stay.?

My sister and husband came to stay. I had to leave on business before they left. They live in UK and I in CA. We all had a great time. I came back and my best very expensive shoes were missing, we take the same size. These shoes were so special to me, and I am rather frugal. They were worn to special events and matched my outfit. Last night I got dressed to go out and my shoes were missing..I called Uk at 6 am, to ask if her husband helped her pack and accidentally put my shoes in her case...no, she says, look in the garage if you have looked everywhere else. Why the garage? and she said "we do strange things when we get older".....no one has been in the house since they left, no cleaning person, NO ONE! I feel I cannot and will not communicate with her further...we are middle class lot, sister is a school teacher I am a registered nurse, I have given her my shoes previously, I am generous with her, she is my younger sister. What do you 'all' think?

Need input on family problem, missing items when sister came to stay.?
Are shoes worth your relationship with your sister? I'd have to say no, your relationship with your sister is more important.





Is your relationship with your sister a free-ticket for her to use or steal any of your stuff, and abuse your relationship? No, but she's still your sister. You have no proof and all you have is a very unhealthy and developing sense of paranoia and suspicion.





You might be right, she might have stole them, but you did ask her if she "took them by accident". I would let it go, cuz shoes are not as important as your sister. If it happens again, then I'd bring the issue up as a "Your my sister... but I can't have you abuse that, and this suspicion and fear is ruining our relationship".





If your sister has any shred of intelligence she'll understand that you won't be abused without bring it up in the future... and hopefully she cares enough about your relationship, not to ever let the issue have a chance to come up again.
Reply:Ask your sister not her husband.



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


special shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting